Saturday 16 November 2013

YouTube channel

I’m so sorry that i haven’t post any new blog in like a month. I’ve been really busy recently. Me and my friends always wanted to make YouTube videos but none of us were brave enough to do so. We thought i’d be a great idea if we form together because this way, we have each other to support and give help. So we thought it’s about time and now we have our own YouTube channel which is very exciting but scary at the same time. Going out of my comfort zone is a really hard thing to do, to share everything globally is so scary for me but i’m so grateful that i have all my best friends to support me. Let me introduce them for you..



The picture above consist of us all, Emileigh, Me, Megan and Hiba. These girls means so much to me and  i’m so glad we decided to create our YouTube channel as it has brought us closer. Our YouTube channel is called #HASHTAGS. I would love it if you watch/subscribe/ like/ comment/ share our videos on our YouTube channel. It will mean so much to us. It shows your support which is what we needed.  



There are meanings why we call it HASHTAGS. First of all, if you don’t know already, on twitter hashtag described what’s trending now. We want to be on trend, that’s the whole meaning really. We also have our hand gesture which is shown below. There are 4 fingers which represents the amount of people there are in the group. 2 fingers is dark and the other 2 is white which connotes us, we have 2 race in the group, 2 British and 2 Asian.




On these videos, you will see a different side of me. What we do is mostly pranks and challenges. MOSTLY. But we will also do videos of us doing tags and videos where we just sit and talk to you guys. This doesn’t mean that I will stop writing on here about Makeup, Beauty and Lifestyle, i will still continue doing it as i enjoy it so much.
To keep on update with the latest news follow our twitter:
@_hashtags1
@alya_sabil
@emilyhealeas
@_hibahaider
@_megandearing
And not forgetting to mention, SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL:
HASHTAGS


I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU
Alya x

No comments:

Post a Comment