Tuesday 27 May 2014

#2 Key to comfort

Hey lovelies!


Dungarees oh dungarees! Dungarees have comfort written all over it! It's such a great piece to wear when you're just lounging around. I mostly wear dungarees when i'm at home doing nothing because when there's comfort, there is me! The thing i love about it is the fact that you can pair it with everything and still look cute. We all have one of those days where making an effort is not an option but still wants to look somewhat presentable and wearing dungarees allows me to do that. I personally feel like if i'm happy with my outfit, i become less caring with my hair or makeup.

This outfit is literally so simple and easy to throw on. Jumper, dungaree and knee high socks is my key to comfort. Even though summer is just around the corner, let's acknowledge the fact that here in England, the weather can be a bit crap, in fact it's currently raining and it's rather chilly right now which is the perfect weather to wear this outfit for me. I chose to wear this mickey mouse jumper as it adds a little sense of cuteness and make the outfit look very casual. 





I feel like the main purpose of dungarees are comfort and let's embrace that! Get your most comfortable pieces of clothing from your wardrobe and pair it with a dungaree, i can guarantee that you will love it!

Thank you for reading! 
Alya x

Instagram : @_alya_salsabila
Twitter : @alya_sabil
Email : alyasalsabila1999@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment