Sunday 8 June 2014

Travelling essentials

Hey lovelies 


This weekend me and my family went to this event called Indofest which takes place in Nottingham. As you could have guessed it is indeed a festival that highlights Indonesian culture; especially its food! My outfit wasn't too interesting as the weather was not too great so I had to stick with simple basic pieces. Therefore I thought I'd share my essentials when travelling. 


My phone is first on the list, I can't leave the house without my phone and I pretty much have everything on my phone so forgetting my phone would be equivalent to death for me haha 

Also headphone is a must! Especially when you have younger siblings who you'd like to block out haha oops, or just simply if you don't like chart music played on the radio, I know that we all like our own music preference and when there are a lot I people with different music preferences, listening to your own music is the solution. 

Car journey can get a little bit boring so I like to bring a book to read throughout the journey.

Mini makeup bag is something rather important to me as I get really bad bags under my eyes when I'm tired and travelling tire me up so it's great to just touch up before going to that specific events or occasion. 

Snacks and drinks! You just cannot forget the food, they're the only thing that keeps me going when travelling because oh god, I get ridiculously hungry when I'm bored. 

But the most important thing for me is coffee. I just have to have them. I usually bring some from home for the journey and get more when I get there, oops coffee addict right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment